Originally Posted by sixpakdodge
Originally Posted by Mastershake340
I just got an email that Mecum is postponing their Harrisburg PA auction, which was to start July 29, due to state and local restrictions.

Different county. I live in Harrisburg (Dauphin County), and work in Carlisle (Cumberland County). I work in an "essential" industry...I see some stuff opening, and some stuff staying closed. The local dragstrip opened last weekend (South Mountain). I didn't check in to see if there were any restrictions, or etc. on that, but they're lucky to get 250 total people there on a regular weekend...so probably not a big deal. Anyways, Dauphin is still under restrictions for a few weeks yet, so I can see the Mecum postponement. As for Carlisle...unless they've got a back door deal worked with the state...it's hard to say whether or not any events will happen yet. I have noticed a lot of businesses in Cumberland County seem to be following their own guidelines though.

There again if they have there shows i would say that they cut a deal with Mr. Wolf because like i said before even under green like has been already stated it has to be 250 people or less no matter what the county!!!!!