Copy and paste from above..... The person that started this help string has said several times

I quote " also, right now, rotor points at #1 cylinder when 1st cylinder is TDC on compression stroke".

no where did he say when he had the dots aligned the rotor was at number 1...... cool

A lot of people saying a lot of stuff is most likely confusing this guy and he is already asking for assistance.... confused

What we know is 1 cylinder has 50 lbs of compression and the engine will not start.
We do not know if his #2 cylinder is on the same bank as #1 or not, so we are not even sure what cylinder is what, do we?

We also know he says he has spark and fuel. From the latest few posts we have a new timing chain assembly and the Distributor is correctly installed.

I asked if all the rockers were moving to see if he has a wiped cam or lifter before he removes the heads. His problem is heads or cam/lifters/pushrods for the low compression.

As far as the no start I am beginning to think the plugs are fuel fouled and the time is low, or his cylinder arrangement is 1234 on 1 side and 5678 on the other...if so he has a blown head gasket?

MOFWIW

Allen

Last edited by mopar97; 05/15/20 04:44 PM.

Mopar born, Mopar breed, when I die, call me Mopar dead!