Originally Posted by Mr. Potatohead
You are not in touch with most of the country,

Yep, Id agree with that a bit.

Luckly, I can pull antenna tv from 165 miles away on a 35 foot tower, im right on the internet 2 route and pull from fiber optics so ive great internet, some are still on dial up copper.

My new cell works inside but no data for miles.

Jones, do you think you and your lady can be happy full time there in WV, I think you will grow to love it, but good internet and cell would make it a bit better id think. My internet is costly, but fast and has never ever went down, if I had crap internet id not be so happy.

We absolutely love it here but I will be the first to admit that it isn't for everybody. In fact probably not for most. Many have been griping about being isolated now but it's a way of life here. Now in all fairness all of the 15 acres are not useable land. About 5 acres are cleared in the holler but some of that is taken up by the two streams running through it. The other 10 are mountain. It's gorgeous scenery, just not real useful except for hunting.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.