You ever see who works in these plants, yes mostly packed in Mexicans, from the chicken plants in GA to the pork plants in CO, mexicans packed in as tight as they can get them.

What pisses me off, at the store yesterday I asked a mexican this, "Why no mask my friend" and his reply was "no check, no mask" they dont give a rats azz.

Id love to have a old immigration van to drive around.

As far as we dont grow our food, ive 600 head of cattle currently, 1200 acres of crops in as of today. And half of my 5 acre garden in, this stuff impacts me none.

Some of us will come out of this like it never happened, others should of been more prepared vs living check to check and driving around credit on 4 wheels.

Honestly, mother nature needs to clean house a bit more and let this virus eat.

Maybe, just maybe when this is all done some folks might live a bit more within there means and be more responsible.

The most ironic thing ive seen is, everyone wants the gov. to leave them alone and stay out of there business, now most are begging hat in hand from individual to states. Sadly Funny.

Some Americans feel they are above manual work or things that are not pleasant to them, so then we have whats in the link below. This is a great time for a restructure and not in the green way.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ial-us-economy-deserve-federal-help-too/

Last edited by Mr. Potatohead; 04/29/20 01:42 PM.

STOP POTATO HATE!