Originally Posted by RWG75
It's been my personal experience that no conversation with a PA state cop concludes without a ticket for something. Your mileage may vary but generally if they get out of the car, they're gonna write something.
-------
IF I wander outta the bunker and get ticketed, I'll waste at least $227.25 of the courts time fighting the ticket.

Well we were the State that had big green signs along highways, that listed the $$ fine for each XX amount over the limit. work
That way you knew what is was going to cost up front, and could pick a speed according to what you could afford. stirthepot
They disappeared after late night TV made them the butt of many jokes. whistling

As to pulling people over to fine them for quarantine violations, using speeding & window tint as an excuse... flame
They are exposing themselves and everyone they pull over, to significantly higher risk than leaving them alone.
If they actually cared about "health" over $$... they would stage themselves at stores where people show up with the whole family.
Some poor [censored] out for a drive is NOT THE PROBLEM... expect the lawsuits to fly as more people report being stopped.

And so it begins... whistling
Law office analysis of that reported York stop...
Pennsylvania State Police Are Now Enforcing Governor Wolf’s Stay-At-Home Order

1966 383, 4-sp Charger 38yrs
1970 440+6, 4-sp Road Runner 36yrs
1974 360, auto Challenger 25yrs,in Family 41yrs
2003 Ram 2500 QCLB 4x4 Cummins HO
2010 5.7L R/T 6sp Challenger - Mopar10
2018 392 Daytona Charger