Originally Posted by Alaskan_TA
There is a pandemic going on right now.

Lots of things are delayed.

You dont say smile

I told a customer that there's a very bad flu/virus going around right now and it may be affecting deliveries when he that asked the crazy question "DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY PACKAGE IS?!?!" He said "you'd have to be living under an effin rock not to know that!" I hadn't laughed that hard in a while. I'm still laughing. Then BUDDY maybe thats why the package is late and I have no idea exactly, to GPS coordinates, where its located.

Another customer emailed today and asked "if I buy when will my package arrive?". I told him to NOT BUY because there is a serious virus going around, if you haven't heard, and its affecting deliveries. That's such a red flag. Setup questions. Like how black is that or is that JUST like the color used in 1970? What do you mean but "just like"? Who would know without a time machine what the color was like in 1970. I lived in 1970 and I don't remember? Or like, and I get all the time "how well does this fit?" How do you respond to stuff like this!?!?! Do I say good? Do I say that I personally make most of the stuff and try to make it the way I would want it to fit if I were the customer. Or is it a setup like the guy today that wanted to return a Ram 3rd Brake Light Gasket cause it didn't fit his DURANGO! And he was honestly insinuating it was somehow my fault instead of admitting to himself he knowingly bought it for the wrong application, took the chance and now throw it in the trash. But to actually call and waste another adults time. Unbelievable. I honestly may stop selling gaskets and write a Dilbert like comic strip.