So far my FedEx shipments have all been on time - knock on wood. Also, I never put on the value of the contents anymore - stopped doing that probably 4 years ago after noticing they charge you $3.00 on every package when you do that. Reason why I did that was after filing a claim on 4 damaged Cobra mufflers that got dented badly - (about a $340.00 claim) I sent photos & explained my triple-wall protection when I ship those, FedEx simply came back with their typical "improper packaging" statement & denied the claim. So why pay for insurance when they will NOT make good on any claim of over $100.00? Google it - they do this to everybody on a claim for over $100.00.

They are too big & too powerful. *Also, 2 weeks ago I shipped a pair of mufflers to a customer in the UK through the USPS - both the customer & I were a bit leery of it ever getting there because of the pandemic, but they made it there no problems yesterday. I've NEVER had anything lost internationally shipping through the USPS since I've been shipping with them 18 years ago. I admit, I'm a bit surprised.

No Man With A Good Car Needs To Be Justified