FedEx - have heard many complaints that they've have become a black hole. Wife and I get Hello Fresh meals. They were 3 days late. SIX DAYS TOTAL for meat/meals on ice. I was supposed to receive 5 large boxes from PRP, a windshield seal supplier. 4 boxes came over 3 days. 1 is missing in action for a week now. I wouldn't ship ANYTHING with them at this point. I'll have to stop my Hello Fresh meals. Thought that would save the wife and I from having to go to the grocery store.

USPS - stopped by our local post office to drop off 100 packages. Was unusually quiet. Usually busting at the end of the day. The manager, that I've gotten to know, came out and said he had sent everyone home early. Said first tine in 27 years a semi didnt come in to drop off mail!?!?! My mid day mail pickup guy said yesterday and today have been eerily quite with little mail.

UPS - I made a stop at a main UPS hub in Detroit. Again usually busy with hundreds of boxes strewn everywhere. Today like 30 boxes in a small area. Odd. I didn't go into the lobby to talk to the 2 guys I've gotten to know over the years to ask whats up.