I've added E98 to all of five of my full 5 gallon plastic fuel jugs, some I added 20 oz. based on the test %s before adding and some as much as 60 Oz.and then retesting them afterwards by shaking the jugs up to mix the new 98 % ethanol with the fuel in the jugs.
I have seen the % change from 89% when testing 10 minutes after mixing and shaking the mixture of water and fuel in the test tube up a bunch before looking at it and then letting that same mixture sit overnight last night and see it change to 85% shock I'm really surprised by seeing the % change in the test tube with increased time when sitting confused whiney
I am adding another 20oz this afternoon to the jug that had tested to 89 % from sitting last night until this morning and showed the same mixture in the test tube to be 85 %. I shook the jug up a bunch after adding this latest batch of E98, hopefully it will show better now. luck
I'm wondering if the E98 is mixing with the fuel or if I may need to add some other additive to get them to mix and stay mixed together work help

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)