I went to our basement and dug around in the paint dept. and found an unopened pack of 3 masks that we've had for years. Luckily, they are N95 masks. We wear them if we have to go out to the store for something, but we have been mostly here at the house. My wife has gotten several online patterns to make some masks, and most of them go over the type of N95 masks I found in the basement. I want one of the wider ones like they wear in the hospitals, so she found a pattern to make those also. Plain ol cotton fabric won't help much as far as keeping you safe, so I went down to Home Depot and bought a furnace filter that is the highest rated type that filters out bacteria, allergens, mold, and all the other bad cooties. She is going to cut it up to make replaceable filters for our masks. My job is deemed "essential" so I still have to go out and work, even though I do the computer stuff at home. There are no masks to be found, and even if I found some I refuse to be a hoarder. Sadly, our hospital won't allow the nurses or other personnel to wear masks like the ones my wife is making us. I can kinda see why, but the furnace filter media is rated higher than the N95 masks.