Originally Posted by Tom Kim
I am still waiting for the replacement metering block to arrive. I guess with this coronavirus thing going on its causing havoc with shipping . It says 27th, I should receive.

Couple things i did try while waiting,
I put in a new set of jets on the center metering block. I had a spare 65 jets and drilled out to .075. I did not make much of dofference. I did notice and can here fuel leaking into the manifold when i turn off the engine which told me fuel float level was too high. Adjusted that and it seems to run bit better and didnt rabbit.

I also did advance timing 20°helped a little. it holds steady rpm while no load, however on a road test it cuts out when coming to a stop again.

Running out of options.

You ain't even close to being out of options, you have barely started. You will never need more than .065 main jet on a center carb, a bigger main jet has almost zero effect on the idle. Until you get it to idle with the center throttle blades closed, you will have problems. I hope the new metering plate has bigger idle restrictions, or it will make no difference. I explained earlier how to do this.