Originally Posted by Uberpube
The same tools for tuning efi are availabe for carbs, Wideband 02's and dyno's. There really isn't any excuse for driving around with a ring eating carb anymore outside of shear laziness and maybe being one of those people who's commute to work is so short that the choke never comes off.
Even the old narrowband 02's just hooked up to a digital volt meter really helped me dial in a thermoquad 20 years ago.

This is funny and because if some don't understand how to "clean up" a carb, they push EFI.....Tell my 100's of customers this stuff and they will tell ya how great they work after some tuning just like EFI. Ray Meyers won Drag Week years ago w/a Dommy I did and even got up to 16 mpg's......I have guys that have lots of data(Race Pack for one)that shoot me data so that we can smooth/change the curve w/just a bleed change most of the time cos once the jetting is where it needs to be it's a simple matter of curve manipulation just like carb sizing.......

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....