Check the rear shackle angle, it needs to be angled further back towards the rear bumper at full lift, not leaning forward at all tsk
Good luck up
I raced a 1970 Baracuda Hemi 4 seed car for a little over 2 1/2 yrs in NHRA stock class, it had issues (worn clutch plates) in the stock Dana making it pull to the right, no bouncing or any other traction issues on the starting line, I rebuilt it and that stop that up
I put some slapper bars on it before fixing the posi unit and later removed them for spring clamps on the front half of both springs up scope twocents
It was a real tire spinner on nine inch slicks though whiney
I swapped flywheels form the stock 40 lb.170 tooth down to a 33 lb. 143 tooth and again down to a 30 lb.130 tooth and finally to a 18 Lb. aluminum 130 tooth which made the car bog on the starting line with a 2.65 low gear ratio and a 5.13 ratio in the Dana boogie grin I had swap the rear gears also from 4.10 to 4.89 and finally to the 5.13 to make it run 7000 RPM in the lights in the 1/4 mile
That car wore me out testing, I sold it 2 1/2 years later after finally weighing it on certified scales at the old Irwindale drag strip, it had 2160 Lbs. on the front tires and 1280 Lbs. on the rears without me in it shock puke I took it home after that and never race it again thumbs

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)