Originally Posted by 6PakBee
Originally Posted by moparx
right now, i'm having trouble getting a company to send me an invoice for a product they mistakenly sent me that i want to keep !
when it was received, i contacted them, and they quickly sent out what i paid for, so that was a great company response, and service !
however, i decided to keep what they sent because i have found a use for it. now, i can't get a response for an invoice to PAY, and i don't want to order and pay for the first item, and have them send another.
just the opposite of the OP !
beer

I have another version of that. I am in an ongoing dispute with a club that my wife belonged to. For months they have been billing us for merchandise that we already paid for and I have been sending them multiple letters stating that. Suddenly we get a refund check from these clowns. I call customer service and tell the sweet young thing that we don't owe them anything and they don't owe us anything...what do they want us to do with the check? She cheerfully says to cash it and she'll put a note in the file stating she told us to do that. After arguing with her for about ten minutes I gave up...and we cashed the check. A week later we got another invoice from them. realcrazy

That'll have you pulling your hair out!
Seems to hold true: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"