Ever have something you just can't sell, no matter what you try? I don't mean just car related, I mean anything.

I have some building material I bought but never used, Still in 'new condition' been stored inside out of the weather.

It's been too long for me to return to the place of purchase.

I've been trying to sell the items off and on for the past 9 months. Tried different prices, even went so far as to offer them for free. Nothing.

Before I tried giving the items away, I had this one guy texting me about how he really wanted the items, but work obligations kept getting in the way. After almost 2 weeks of texting, I just called him. When he answered, he almost immediately started laughing. I asked if I had missed a joke and he replied "the joke is that you're stupid enough to think people would want that crap" and openly admitted to jacking with me because I am 'so stupid'. confused

I need the items gone and almost started cutting them up, but decided instead just to donate everything to Habitat for Humanity ReStore.

I've sold a LOT of stuff on CL and FB (some of it admittedly straight up 'junk')over the past ten years, but nothing has given me the problems these items have. shruggy

popcorn

John

The dream is dead, long live the dream.......😥