Originally Posted by Mastershake340
Originally Posted by PhillyRag
Originally Posted by Mastershake340
I have a 71 V code Challenger I’ve had advertised for quite a while and can’t get any interest in.

Hard to believe that.
No interest in the CAR or the PRICE?
Or maybe Both?

Asking price is factoring in 5-10% negotiating room. The car is a trophy winner at just about every show I put it in, including best of show at one of the area CMC Mopar shows out of 125-150 cars that were there. I’ve had only 2 guys I’d consider serious contact me in 3 years it’s been advertised, other than that an occasional flipper, broker or Nigerian scammer is all the response I’ve gotten. Is the market dropped such that this is now only a $50K car? If so I’ll keep it, and hopefully get off my butt and move out of this state soon like I’ve wanted to, and my new place will have room for more cars. https://www.cars-on-line.com/gen3-cars/col1/posting/80603

Dang; that's a nice color for me, 4-speed to boot!. With your 5-10% wiggle room & asking $, surprising not more serious inquiries. It boggles the mine sometimes to figure what buyers "want" wrt muscle cars these days. Has it "boiled down" to ONLY Hemi cars that "spike" any serious interest? Or ONLY the 100% OEM Factory Documented Gold samples? Or that all the others are just to "expensive" to enjoy (drive) once "restored-rebuilt"?. If those are the cases today, and for immediate future; than "Hobby" is in for "An Awakening", in the bad sense as has been discussed.