While its not my cup of tea it for sure could be done. Just make sure it is s healthy 440 because the 300HP V6 with the 8 speed will give a stockfish one a good run lol.

You could probably get enough information to the computer to get crap to work. It needs engine RPM, coolant temp, and vehicle speed to make lots of things work. You will never get a check engine light off but I bet you can bring life to most of the modern stuff that makes these new cars tick(HVAC, smart windows, gauges, etc).

The smart window is smart, I have never ridden in an older vehicle with frameless windows that didn't make some kind of noise at the seams. Most of our old cars are to loud to hear or we have to have the windows down to we don't get asphyxiated so we never hear the noise lol. The seal is payable enough that the door will open just fine with a dead battery. It won't close well but you can open it so you can get either end open for jumper cables.

I also wouldn't worry about the weight of the "mighty 440" because I am sure a hellcat engine and trans in full dress weighs more, probably a lot more.

68 Barracuda Formula S 340