Your photos are fabulous.. !

Originally Posted by ThermoQuad
67Satisfaction
Your enthusiasm for corner carving is wonderful.
I could type you a book to help you but i will offer you offline tech support if you desire. PM me

I had a lot of help getting my cars to survive laps from very talented people
Do not over tire your car...both cars ran 16x8 wheels 26 inch tall 10 inch wide tires...

Here is the Charger R/T links for when we tracked the car.
Charger R/T hot laps #1
There is lots of good info in there
Here is the 2nd year where the car ran sub 2.5 minute laps which gets the lap time watchers a whole lot to talk about
Charger R/T hot laps #2

And then there was this
What a wicked car

"Holy crapola Batman!"
- That's a whole lotta useful and detailed information, Tom. - Thank you - I've surfed through it, and I'll pass those links along to my brother for him to drool over..

Myself I drive an Alfa GTV6, 5 seasons now, and I'm skirting that boundary between track performance and roadability. We don't have trailers, so have to keep them road legal, and "comfortable" as drivers too.
Be that as it may, your write-ups from 2011 and 2012 are super useful. A lot of experience, advice and tech-tips are applicable no matter what car you drive, brake cooling for instance, so Thanks again.
- Art

Here's a gratuitous pic of the GTV6.
For anyone wondering, these won the European Touring Car Championship 4 years in a row starting in 1982 among many other racing successes.
In the marketplace, their competition was the Datsun 280Z and Porsche 944.
Front engine, 155hp, aluminum 2.5L SOHC hemi head. Double A-arms with torsion bars in front, the rear is a deDion axle with Watts linkage and a 5-speed transaxle for 51/49 weight balance.
Sways and vented discs front and rear, OEM 16in magnesium Campagnolo rims too.

IMG_2480.JPG
Last edited by 67SATisfaction; 12/06/19 10:41 AM.

65 Satellite hardtop 361/4bbl console 727 2.76
67 Satellite convert 383/2bbl column 727 3.23
67 Lancia Fulvia Sport 1.3 Zagato. Alloy body, 1.3L V4 DOHC 4-spd
67 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3. Alloy panel, 1.3L V4 DOHC 4-spd
71 Alfa Romeo GT Junior 1300 Zagato, 1.3L 4cyl DOHC hemi 5-spd
82 Alfa Romeo GTV6 2.5L SOHC hemi V6 5-spd transaxle
75 Maserati Bora US spec 4.9L DOHC hemi V8 5-spd ZF
77 Maserati Khamsin Euro spec 4.9L DOHC hemi V8 5-spd ZF
07 Aston Martin DB9 6.0L DOHC V12 6spd transaxle