I have not used the Revanator but recently installed the entire distributor and ecu from don at FBO. I really like it. I had a flat spot in the acceleration I could just not get it all out. We had a brand new( from 1999) mopar dist and orange box. The distributor had too much mechanical advance. Bought Don’s system with ecu. Set initial timing at 18 with total at 34 with vacuum plugged in. Idles perfect now with more vacuum for power brakes, no flat spot with a couple of carb adjustments and no pinging with acceleration. Spins the tires, pulls hard and barks the tires with second gear shift (automatic). Customer almost teared up when I took him for a ride. He’s had three other shops try to fix it and even had it on a dyno with three carbs. I’m sold. It was a problem car so I’m going to be using this system on one of mine that runs decent. I bet it will help. One thing I noticed is that the timing was rock solid with my timing light and the flash was much brighter than with the orange ECU. Hope this helps.