Originally Posted by ou812
I
You don't have to take anyone's advice, it's your build but I HIGHLY recommend you re think your fuel.
iagree
Until you've gone through sorting out a blown pump gas motor don't take every thing you hear for the absolute truth for your build twocents
I dyno tested at 484 C.I. gen 2 hemi motor with a 10.71 Littlefield roots blower with two custom built 1050 Dominator for this blower motor, from The Carb Shop. That motor made 7.0 lbs. of boost at 7300 RPM with 12% under drive on CA pump swill with 33 degrees total timing made 927 HP, we switch the fuel to 112 octane race gas and we reverse the pulleys to make 12.0 Lbs. at 6500 RPM with 25 degrees total timing before that motor went into detonation shock whiney
It was making 1024 HP before going into detonation work
Based on that testing, the manifold air temps went from 130F with 7.0 lbs. of boost to 190 F with 12.0 lbs. of boost probably causing the detonation,, there is no way I would try using any pump swill above 9.5 lbs. of boost with a EFI motor that had knock sensors on it to prevent me from hurting the motor from detonation accidentily work
We stop testing there as his car wouldn't hook 800 HP, let alone above that work
BTW, intercooling is your friend on detonation prevention scope up
Be careful of what your going for work

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)