And this is why I do not come on here much, you guys are all worried about the timing and the boost, and I have built anything yet..........I need the build ideas, the rest is the learning curve

Sorry you took offense to everyone's attempts to help. Our advice is trying to save you money, time and frustration if your "learning curve" results in melted pistons, blown head gaskets, etc. I have been through this over many years experimenting with my BMW factory turbo (and intercooled) 3.5 liter six ("semi-hemi" head). After much experimentation, I learned the hard way that 93 octane will work with 15 psi boost and a static 8:1 CR (good forged pistons) and 35 timing only with an MSD boost retard unit set to about 0.75 deg/psi retard, which maxes out at 15 deg. So really only running about 23 timing at full boost. Then the exhaust temp became the limiting factor (peaking near 1600F which is pushing it even with Inconel valves).

The number may vary with your larger diameter wedge chamber but the principles are the same. Is your Procharger setup going to have a large intercooler? It should.
I also recommend reading Corky Bell's "Maximum Boost" cover-to-cover before you buy anything, or MacInnes' "Turbocharging", or both.

Sure, you can push things a bit more with water/methanol injection, but you'd better have safety devices in case the tank runs dry or the pump fails while you're at WOT.
The rule of administering new drugs is "start low, go slow". Same with boost. Best of luck! up

Last edited by DrCharles; 11/17/19 11:33 AM.