Yes, Brett took a crack at a BB MW Victor. As I recall, he did one port and decided it wasn't worth pursuing further. (EDIT: This is my a$$umption, but Brett could provide more details if he happens to see this thread). The numbers looked good, but weren't much different than what Chad Speier advertised for his CNC MW Victor program.

In general, the MW Victors CNC programs I've seen advertised (Speier, BES, Modern) all end up with big runner volumes for the sake of getting big flow #s at .700-.900" lift. Below that, I don't recall them being any better -- some not even as good -- as my PRH-ported standard Victors. IMO, those heads are ALL going to exhibit the same thing you're experiencing now with the Hughes heads, if you don't tailor the rest of the combination to work with them.

Somebody had an EMC (2017 or 2018?) entry with the BES heads that was IMO a big underperformer. When I read the details of the build and saw the heads that were used, it was a no-brainer to me why.

Dave - What happened to replicating what worked when YOUR heads ran 9s? You're getting so wrapped around the axle over this it's painful to read each new thread you start.

Last edited by BradH; 10/20/19 01:49 PM.