Update. I took out the signal mechanism and cleaned the contacts the best I could, and replaced the emergency flasher and directional flasher. . I also got the flasher switch to move in and out but the flashers do not work. The left blinker works fine now, but when I put the right blinker on, the amp needle swings hard to discharge each time the directional flasher clicks. Neither the front or rear right blinkers work with the flasher clicking. If I leave the right blinker on for more than 20 seconds, I blow the radio/backup fuse and the hazard/stop lamp fuse. I checked all bulbs and grounds (that I know of) and they look good. However, the right front blinker/parking lamp does not work either in blink mode or when I turn on the parking lamps. But the fender side marker light works which I'm sure is hooked up to the front park lamp. I changed the front right blinker/park light housing and bulb thinking maybe an internal short, but it still doesn't work. rant All other lights work including brake lights. Is it logical to assume my problem is somewhere in the harness between the front right blinker and fender light? Can the problem still be with the directional switch? help

Last edited by RSI700VIPER; 10/18/19 06:31 PM.

1970 Superbird 440 Six BBL, 4-Speed, Dana, FJ5
1969 Daytona Charger 440 4-Speed, Dana, EV2
1971 340 Challenger Conv. Flemington Speedway Pace Car, FC7
1970 340 Six Pack Callenger T/A 4-speed T8 Tan
1971 340 Challenger RT Formal Roof, EV2 w/ V2 Stripe & Orange Houndstooth
1969 Talladega Torino, 428CJ
1969 Gurney Special Cyclone Spoiler II, 351 Cleveland

"Id rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" Ben Franklin 1755