Originally Posted by RapidRobert
with the stalk in neutral there should be continuity between the white "in" wire which comes from the brake light switch to the 2 "out" wires to the dr/pass brake lights (which are the same filaments in the 1157 bulbs as the TS filaments). this is when you hit the brake (& stalk in neutral) the 2 rear brake light circuits light up). with the stalk up or down one of those out circuits is redirected by the TS harness to the flasher which ain't telling you much as I am rusty on diagnosing further on that. might be a loose connection in the TS switch harness & it'd be good to confirm/elim that area as a start

Robert,
You gave me some good info to work off of. I changed both flashers and still no blinkers. I checked continuity between the white "in" wire which comes from the brake light switch to the 2 "out" wires to the dr/pass brake lights (which are green and brown) and the circuit is open on both sides. Maybe the turn signal harness is bad? All parking lights are working fine, no dimming so I guess they are well grounded. Going to pull the steering wheel and can and check the TS wires/mechanism.

1970 Superbird 440 Six BBL, 4-Speed, Dana, FJ5
1969 Daytona Charger 440 4-Speed, Dana, EV2
1971 340 Challenger Conv. Flemington Speedway Pace Car, FC7
1970 340 Six Pack Callenger T/A 4-speed T8 Tan
1971 340 Challenger RT Formal Roof, EV2 w/ V2 Stripe & Orange Houndstooth
1969 Talladega Torino, 428CJ
1969 Gurney Special Cyclone Spoiler II, 351 Cleveland

"Id rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" Ben Franklin 1755