UPDATE, I found 3 problems with my S/P car today while rewiring the alternator and rerouting MSD7AL2 coil and distributor pick up harnesses.
First was when I installed the MSD7AL2 and coil I had ran the distributor mag pickup wires under the intake and the coil wires on the frame but I had tyrapped them together on the inside floor back to the MSD box for about 30 inches realcrazy I did use a grounded sheath cable for the distributor pick up wires and had it grounded near the MSD box up They are now separated by 18 inches or so all the way from the distributor to the box, same thing on the coil wire and alternator feed wire up luck
Second thing was that when I swapped the old and new motor last winter I evidently didn't tighten the mid plate to the frame bracket bolts where the #0 ground wire from the chassis to the engine is attached rant
Third thing was it was still kicking back on the starter due to the timing being set over 45 degrees confused I had set it at 35 degrees before loading the car to go to Sacramento last Thursday work
Me thinks this car hates me and is messing with me all the time, I will work on it and beat on it until it does what I want hammer wrench grin
I'll post on how it goes tomorrow evening when I get back from the track luck

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 09/14/19 01:06 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)