I have the stainless tank for an E Body from Classic Industries. I too want to build this once the right way and support 1000+ HP on E85. I went stainless for the tank due to the E85. I need 50 lbs of fuel pressure to keep my EFI happy so I purchased an Aeromotive Eliminator in-tank fuel pump. I purchased a piece of Holley Hydramat (16-112) so I can avoid having to build a sump or baffles. The Hydramat goes from the back of the gas tank to the front (lowest point) so it should always have some portion submersed in fuel. I found some -10 E85 compatible submersible fuel line from Aeroquip to run from the Hydramat to the pump with Parker QC fittings. I need to fab up an access plate for the top of the tank so I can insert the Hydramat, click on the fuel line and then drop the pump in and bolt everything up. I'll plumb forward with some PTFE hose from Fragola. I'm just finishing up another car related project now and the fuel tank project is next on the list.

1972 Pro-Street 'Cuda, 500" Eagle stoker B Block, Eddy RPM heads, Victor Manifold, 850 Mighty Demon, Hemi 4 Speed, Dana 60 w/4.88 gears - Built by Hansen Racing Middlesex - NJ