Originally Posted by BradH
I have certain tasks that I wanted to complete as part of putting the car back on the road & track. One of the things I have to consider is how many I'm willing to short-cut or ignore completely, neither option which I like, since there were specific reasons for wanting to complete them now, rather than after the car's back together.

Also, there have been some "one step forward, two step back" experiences which have put me off track, such as some krap I determined last night unexpectedly. As straight forward as the process "should" be, it hasn't been. Some of it is self-inflicted and some of it "is what it is" due to time constraints, etc.

I'll post updates if I make some key milestones, but not much else to say at this point. And in retrospect, I shouldn't have bothered starting this thread in the first place and should just go about my business.

For me getting my car running & street legal really helped me stay motivated to go back & fix , finish or redo areas of the car, getting to drive the car even with the worn out junk 383 made me smile, then it got the A518 & 512 low deck ect,ect, more smiles. it will never be done smile

1968 Charger COLD A/C Hilborn EFI
512ci 9.7 compression, Stealth heads, 4.10 gear A518 ODtrans 4100lb,10.93 full street car trim
2020 T/A 392 Stock 11.79 @ 114.5