Lots of other information needed to give you a correct answer on exactly what you will need to for your current needs and future needs.
I've been through this more than once, several times the wrong way realcrazy
If your planning on using the electric only then buy a good one, not a cheap one tsk
I like and use Magna fuel pumps for street and race only, but none of my motors make less than 500 HP also shruggy
Holley, Edelbrock ,Aeromotive, Magnafuel and several other company make decent street and strip pumps, NOT Aerospace though down
As far as a regulator if your wanting more than 6.5 lbs. pressure then you will probably need a regulator, you can turn up the pressure to increase the volume also, correct work shruggy
Bottom line is how much money, power and how long do you do you want the pump to take care of your needs for workshruggy
Pressure and volume need to be look at together also, not alone tsk
My last pump gas go half fast (10.00 ET at 134.8 MPH through the full 3.0 inch exhaust system on pump fuel weighing 3450 Lbs. with me in the car) had a Magnafuel Pro Star 275 pump and a Magnafuel 4 port regulator with a #10 AN inch pick up in the gas tank with a 1/2 inch I.D. line from the pump up to the reg. mounted in front of the motor with 3 #6 AN lines to the six pack carbs. up
There was a 100 micron fuel filter mounted between the tank and pump and another 10 micron fuel filter used between the pump and the and the regulator, I could fatten up those carbs enough to slow the MPH down in the 1/4 mile so it flowed more than enough volume to meet my needs boogie
My new race car has a Magnafuel 500 pump on it with a #12 AN line from the tank to the pump and on up to the 4 port regulator, this motor should make north of 1000 HP N/A with two Dominator carbs luck
A good EFI system is on my short list also realcrazy
Take your time to get it right the first time so you won't have to do it again later work
Good luck thumbs

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 08/12/19 02:06 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)