Just driving along today in my 1999 F-350 work truck and the next thing i know a good size doe in crashing though my driver side window ( had the window rolled all the way down) and smacking me in the face.

Never saw it coming, just BANG as i had my head turned to the right looking to make the turn and this sucker hit me with it's nose in my face and bounced off the truck door and ended up maybe 20 feet behind me. I was pretty shaken but when i stopped and got out i saw the doe laying in the street. It had it front leg bent all the way behind it. I figured it was dead for sure. Nope it straightened out it's leg stood up and ran off like nothing had happened. Lucky for me it wasn't a buck with horns!

My truck got a small dent a some yellow stuff on the cab's door, but that was the extent of the damage. I have a sore neck from yanking it around too fast but no big deal either.

Man that deer was tough as............. well as tough as a one ton truck.... laugh2

You would think the chance of hitting a deer in a big city would be next to impossible but it happened. Just something new every day. rolleyes

Stu