I have seen some interesting ones over the years. One was a 09 Toyota. Guy hit a big buck on interstate doing 80. Anything from bumper to windshield was gone. Tow truck driver asked him what he hit and he said that deer over in the ditch. Tow driver walked over and then says SH!T!!! Turned out he had been watching that buck as his tree stand was less than half mile north of the spot it got hit.

Another one was we did a 16 explorer for sheriffs department. Officer hit it in the left front corner. Only about $5k in damages. Finished it up on a tuesday. Came in on wednesday to find an explorer from the department that hit another deer on the right side that had been towed in. On my inspection I realized it was the same unit. He got 106 miles on it that night on patrol. This time is was double that original amount.

Another was was a Mitsubishi eclipse. Lady was driving on interstate bridge over the river abut 3 am going to work. Deer comes running towards her with nowhere to go. It tried jumping the car. Word is tried. It ended up catching the car at the roof.windshield area. Only one I have ever repaired that did not have to do front end work on. .

Contact Me about AMD Prices