I towed over to Woodburn for the Mopar Nats. this morning, I made three time trails and one round, spun the heck out of the tires on the 1st TT and 1st round against Forest Fincher whiney The 1st TT I had 11.0 lbs. in the tires and it spun so bad on the line it shifted into high at 7250 RPM according to the Biondo 400 box on the play back after the run, it did run 10.088 ET at 148.24 MPH after letting off to recover and making the rest of the run in high gear shock
2nd run I made sure the tires where at 9.0 lbs. and I redlighted with a -.049 light jerking the front tires out of the beams while running 8.866 at 148.33 MPH confused
I change the shift RPM from 7000 RPM up to 7300 RPM and change the trans brake delay from .993 to 1.00. I removed the 7600 RPM chip from the MSD three step which made it run a bunch better the last two hundred feet upThat netted a .037 light with a 8.862 ET at 150.77 MPH, slightly slower MPH than I expected work
I spun the heck out of the tires on the first round due to me not being ready when they called us out which made me hurry with out checking the tires and not doing a good burn out realcrazy whiney
All in all I'm happy with the ET but I need to figure out where this new motor wants to be shifted at and see if there is some power missing due to ignition issues, possibly luck

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 07/23/19 01:22 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)