This motor is a 400 block cast on 8-25-1977 that sonic tested oaky bored to 4.375 with 440 Source aluminum main caps and ARP Main studs with no fill or girdle. 4.300 forged steel stroke crankshaft, Molnar 6.700 long forged steel BB Chevy type H beam rods with ARP 2000 bolts. Diamond pistons with a +8.0 CC effective dome, Indy 440-1 CNC ported heads with 2.25 intake valves s and 1.81 exhaust valves, Jesel paired shaft 1.55 ratio rocker arms, Bullet solid roller cam with 282 @ .050 on both lobes with .457 lobe lift on both lobes, ground on a 108 LSA installed at 104 ILC.
Indy older 400-3 intake with a custom built Holley 1150 CFM Dominator converted to E 85 by AJ at Bob George racing mounted on top of a Wilson Manifold 2.0 inch tall reversion spacer:up
I change the distributor this morning due to the old one causing hard starting, back firing while trying to start it and a lot of other ignition problems, dang Chinese junk anyways rant It took me this long, half the summer racing season, to figure out what was causing these problems blush
I'm hoping the rest of this year will go better luck
This motor had issues with the Mopar brand bronze oil pump drive on the engine dyno in March causing the distributor to wobble around while trying to start it shock
I discovered the original rotor and cap on this new distributor was bad in June after it starting to miss in high gear and the intermittent hard starting has been occurring since day one on this motor work
I hate MURPHY runaway

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 07/22/19 07:51 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)