Just got off the phone with Ronnie and Pat.....everyone is calmed down now, and we will still run our program on Friday night. We had some others counting on being there, and it is not fair to them, or Greg, to pull the plug at this late date.

Please note my previous posts regarding how we got there Friday, and the history and details of how this program runs, and the reasons for it's beginning. BG and us go back many years, and when they asked, we absolutely responded. The idea is that perhaps one event helps the other. Odd Job, we still challenge you to come out from behind your mask, man up and state the reason for your post. Ronnie will be waiting in our pit area Friday night, and you can come over and talk to either of us, face to face. But, my guess is that you won't, and my guess is that you don't even have a race car.

On behalf of all of us, I apologize for this tirade, but we cannot let some coward who doesn't have the stones to identify himself tell lies about us without it being addressed. I have issues with anomonys sources anyway. If you are going to say something have enough stones to put your name to it.

So, let's go for good weather this weekend.

Last edited by 1118Steve; 06/24/19 12:26 PM.

"Old Age and Treachery beats youth and enthusiasm"