The Keystone Nostalgia Combo Eliminator sponsored by Bud's Auto Sales and Bower Hill Auto Body will run Friday night, as part of the 15th Annual Curt George Memorial.

These are the rules we use......

1978 AND OLDER: big block, full size Nost SS (per 422 All Star rules); pre 1978 IHRA/NHRA S/SS; Nostalgia Gassers, small & big block Modified Production (i.e. Dusters; Chevy II's, etc.)

NO NITROUS OR POWER ADDERS; PERIOD CORRECT BLOWERS OK.

NO ELECTRONICS OF ANY KIND....EXCEPTION IS 4 SPEED CARS ALLOWED TWO STEP (to take it easy on the cleanup crew). Transbrakes OK but must dial to the nearest tenth. NO DELAY BOXES. NO STUTTER BOXES.

CARBURETORS OR FUEL INJECTION ONLY; PERIOD CORRECT GMC TOP MOUNTED BLOWERS OK. ALL MUST RETAIN PRE 1978 APPEARANCE.

CARS MUST BE PERIOD CORRECT AND MAINTAIN NOSTALGIC APPEARANCE; PERIOD CORRECT LETTERING HIGHLY ENCOURAGED; MINIMUM ACCEPTED WILL BE WINDOW LETTERING; NO “SLAMMED” LOWRIDER CHASSIS CARS, MUST RETAIN OEM STANCE & RIDE HEIGHT; NO BIG “WINGS” OR AERO PACKAGES

NO FULL CHASSIS CARS; PERIOD CORRECT HOOD SCOOPS

SLOWEST DIAL ACCEPTED 13.75
.4 FULL TREE
MUST DIAL TO NEAREST .05 OR 0
LOCKING UP BRAKES AT THE FINISH LINE, OBVIOUS SANDBAGGING WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION
NO DEEPSTAGING

NO BUY BACKS. LIKE THE OLD DAYS, TAKE YOUR SHOT AND GO FOR IT.

CLASSES INCLUDED
NOSTALGIA SUPER STOCK
NOSTALGIA GASSERS
ALTERED WHEELBASE, MID SIXTIES “FX” TYPE
PERIOD CORRECT ALTEREDS
IHRA/NHRA LEGAL S/SS PRIOR TO 1973

The Key points to remember are the .4 full tree, and the zero or a five as the last digit of your dial. I have verified that the track will be prepped for a quarter mile on Friday night for us.

We are honored to be a part of this terrific event. Any questions, DM me, or you can check out our facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/Keystone-N...o-Bower-Hill-Auto-Body-1403747029924811/

"Old Age and Treachery beats youth and enthusiasm"