Went to Atco a few weeks ago and not impressed with my performance.
Saturday I made 2 passes on pump gas to burn up what was left from street driving.1st pass just the way I was street driving with 4 lbs of boost it went 10.16,,UNcapped no jet change it went 10.05 on the lean side. Last pass I upped 2 jets and 2 lbs of boost and it went 9.9.
Sunday 1st pass was 9.72 @ 140.11 with 6 lbs. Next pass Took 2* of timing out and it went 9.89 @ 139.0,,,,went to 10 lbs and it went to 9.76 @ 140.68.
Just seemed no matter what I did it wouldn't go over 140 mph.Best pass to date is a 9.3 @ 137 with 6lbs through the exhaust.
Did a compression test & leak down cold.20 lbs spread on compression and 19% on the leakdown,and yes I should have performed it hot but I had the covers off already so checked the lash cold and that was all over the place as well.
So my OCD pulls the engine out for an inspection and found NO problem other than a few exhaust leaks.Tomorrow or saturday We will take the springs off and check them.I hope to find a few soft ones.
That leads me to the 1st question to you all,,,,,if a spring or springs go into float,how would that effect the Race pak recording?? Would it show in the AFR or the RPM? Could the 2200 DA with 85* heat and high humidity kill off 8 to 10 MPH??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR_u5pkB6is

HEMI-ITIS has no cure.
My condition is fully BLOWN!!