Originally Posted by dizuster
I have a '16 scat pack challenger... it is absolutely amazing. I drive it year round... through the Michigan winters and all (with snow tires).

My little brother ran it last summer and it went 12.01@115mph in the dead middle of the muggy summer on a set of drag radials, so I'm sure in decent weather it's run well into the 11's without issue.

If you're looking for something you can cruise, enjoy, and click off some fun numbers... it's really hard to beat.

That being said... it is a REALLY SH*TTY bracket car. I ran it at monster mopar last year, and an NMCA race. The fly by wire throttle makes it nearly impossible to leave off the bottom bulb, and the consistency from pass to pass because of all the electronics leaves a lot to be desired. The 1320 might be a bit better because of the trans brake on the reaction times, but it's got the same motor as my car, so I can't see it being any more consistent.

I had the exact same thoughts of selling my turbo car, and buying a hellcat to dual purpose... but after making ~75 runs in my scat pack last year there is no way I can see one of these cars competitively bracket racing and going rounds in any sort of serious competition.

But again... if you're just looking for fun, the car is incredible. Comfortable, sounds good, goes good, stops good, turns good... can't deny that.

Get a pedal commander, it will fix that issue in 2 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En8K76-C7sE