I am very familiar with this car. I was the one to first post that photo on the Internet. Very few photos of that car.

It was owned by the late Weldon Christian and driven mostly by his son Steve. The Christians were in Tulsa Oklahoma.

I am thinking they ran this car around 1965. Long time ago but I think they sold it to get a 1966 Steet Hemi to race. In retrospect that was a mistake.

The car came from Dallas, but I don't remember the guys name, he was a transplant from back east. The car had a Bill Jenkins motor in it. It ran very well and they won a lot of races with it.

The car was sold to somebody in Minnesota, they took a white 64 Plymouth Savoy in trade. It was a two door sedan with a street 426 and a four speed.

I have never been able to find a trace of the car since. I don't have the VIN or any paperwork on the car. Although not mine, I am current caretaker of Weldon's photos, paperwork etc related to his race cars.

What more do you know about the car? Do you know where it is and the current owner?

I have attached the only other photo I have of the car.

Bill Lamb
Tulsa, Oklahoma

63White001.jpg