This is not mine but kinda shows you how cheap it can be done. More pictures on the link.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MoparDragRacing/

1971 Duster Street/Strip Roller for trade
$5,500
Looking to trade for 68-72 B Body or 67-72 Dart roller with title.. 1971 Plymouth Duster, No motor or trans. Clean and clear title in my name. Was on the street a month ago pulled motor to freshen and decided to find something with a backseat for kids. Car is Mini Tubbed with narrowed 8 3/4, A.R.T Ladder bars and Strange Single Adjustable coilovers. (Could still go back to leaf springs, Inboard boxes and stock frames rails still in place.) 8 point Roll bar and frame connectors. 8 3/4 has 4.10s and spool. Drum brakes in rear, Wilwood disc in front, aluminum manual master cylinder with line lock. Brand new Pro Stars and tires. 15x10 with 275/60 ET street. Will hold a 12in wheel. 10 Gal. Fuel cell, Holley blue pump, 1/2 aluminum fuel line and 3/8 aluminum return ran. Body is in good shape, painted with Eastwood satin black, does have a patch in Right rear lower quarter and little filler, and driver floor pan been replaced. Nice AAR fiberglass 6 pack hood. Interior could use some TLC, factory panels, carpet etc. car comes with factory bench seat, no heater box. Car had small block and 904 trans. Will come with some hooker headers, radiator and drive shaft. All lights and wiper work. Looking to trade for roller in same shape to drop my motor and trans in. Or will sale for $5500 any questions pm me.

[Linked Image]Untitled by John Cadamore, on Flickr

Last edited by pittsburghracer; 04/08/19 04:01 PM.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time