I've been eyeing the Street Demon for the Imp. It has a really mild cam (touch over stock Magnum cam).
Honestly, it's been tempting to find a good low rise spread bore intake and drop a reman TQ on it more for that nostalgic sound than anything else.

My old CarterBrocks have been used up and modified in various ways over the decades and I was never entirely happy with the carb that was on the car. A Street Demon is likely going to sit on that old CH4B and do the deed until I convert to port EFI.

FiTech has been in my eye over the last couple years but I'd prefer going port EFI again. Sadly, the EFI intake from the TT440 will not clear the hood on the Imperial so I'll need to find another solution when that day comes.

I've dealt with various TQ, Holley and AFB carbs over the last 30 years. The AFBs always gave me better street manners and mpg but the Holley carbs usually delivered a wee bit more power at WOT.

We are brothers and sisters doing time on the planet for better or worse. I'll take the better, if you don't mind.
- Stu Harmon