A good sonic tested 400 block is a lot better way to start than any stock 440 block for building what you want.
I have built several, a lot actually,400 based stroker motors that exceeded 750+HP on pump gas with a single 1050 Dominator with a set of M.W. size heads like the Indy SR opened up to M.W. size intakes.
On your deal you'll need the cam, converter, heads, intake manifold and chassis to make your car get traction and go that fast to all work well together.
My old pump gas Duster that weighed 3450 Lbs. with me in it went a best of 9.993 at 134.9 MPH corked up with the 3.0 inch full length exhaust system on with the air cleaner on. It was a hoot to drive and didn't sound anything like a sewing machine.
To max any combination out it needs to be all good from the front bumper bolts to the rear bumper bolts, your starting with a good shell so the slate is clean, build carefully and then go have some fun.
Two axiom I like to follow, light is right, motor and drive train parts, over all weight, and #2 is big is best on motor parts, big C.I., big heads, big valve train parts and intake and carb.
I have two 400 block race motors now, one with a 4.250 stroke crankshaft with a set of Eddy Victor Max wedge heads and the other one is a 4.300 stroke crank with a set of CNC ported Indy 440-1 with a set of Jesel pair shaft rocker arm set up. The Indy head motor hasn't been ran yet but I expect it to make at least 50 HP more and run .2 ET quicker in my S/P car than the other shorter stroke motor with the Eddy heads.
IHTHs

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)