In any MAX EFFORT deal power per cube is ALWAYS going to be a SB end of discussion. Anyone who thinks different is in denial period!! It aint just a Mopar thing it is a thing for all. Look no farther than a class like Comp or NA 10.5

Ultimate NA power, again MAX EFFORT it is always going to go to the BB hands down end of discussion!!

As for NA10.5 rules. those weights listed are just the BASE weights. There will be adds and minuses depending on combo. They get way more into the weeds than most on Moparts will care to know. Rules are in place to try and level the playing field and in our class are ever evolving, as racers are ever pushing.

A BB Chrysler only gets a weight break for a TRUE wedge head. A 600-13 head would actually get a weight penalty for its NON STOCK bore space, we also have a weight structure tier that takes into account distance from the deck to the intake port. As most everyone runs heads that are extensively modified from stock.

Chris went 8.40's in the Cuda with the B1. Eventually I went 7.90's at 171 with the same engine after some updates at 2975.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"