Originally Posted By n20mstr
Originally Posted By scottb
Whitedart has be 5:30 on motor I’m sure he could run 4:7-4:8 on spray he and Brett have both those small block making some awesome power

Do you really understand what your saying?? These guys are making awesome NA hp, BUT its not that easy to just bolt on a plate and pick up 6tenths in the 1/8 let alone carry the weight and run on the 275 tire that Ultra street requires.
Maybe I shouldn't comment on this topic because im looking at it only from my narrow minded view of heads up small tire race cars. AND in that im saying where are all the fast Mopars...There are none ! THE only fast small tire car so far we can name here is Rob Goss.AND yes its a smallblock, but its a gen 3 hemi, not the "smallblock" that I think the OP was referring to.
Small block cars, I can say the ones I see that are wicked fast, Leon, Bill May...and ??
even at that im sure imleaving people out that are fast, but what do you consider "fast" I ask that because this is moparts...LOL Fast to me is 4.XX and even that I don't think Bill or Leon have done.

Flame on ! !
under West Coast rules you would have to weigh 3500 lb limited to two solenoids and a dash 4-line not a cheater line... I used to drag the big block shitro let's on spray.Completely different rules and I don't think this is about power adders we all know that your car is badass and leave it at that.

In the 8s N/A.with Brett miller W8's
5.07 at 133 at 2700lb