Love the depressurization reliefs at the rear main. Helps running a seal backwards if the oil off the main has somewhere to go other than out the seal lol.

Just a thought. Since the best head available for a mope right now is a predator, maybe consider a 45 degree lifter option for raised cam hemi blocks. The predator is available for a wedge, but is severely limited in capability, due to the valley bolt access cap needed in the top of the intake runner. The bank angle option on the hemi block is the only thing a guy would need to go straight to a pred without incurring additional custom costs.

I built (I think) the first +.5 deck pred. The tall deck let me run a near 7.5 rod, the entire skirt is in the bore, even at 5.125 stroke. Just huge increase in stability, and rod angle with the tall deck. There is room to go to 5.25 stroke if you keep the cam dia down to 54 MM. The lifter bores in mine are 45 with raised cam. I've done raised cam preds with 48 degree lifters, and it's just ugly.

The best heads we have on a big inch motor are all done around 7500rpm as you know, so cam dia beyond 54 really doesn't help IMO. A 2.5 bore tunnel allows for a 54 MM roller bearing (narrow enough for 2" spacing too.), or a 60 bab.

Disclaimer, LOL, As a Mope guy I sincerely appreciate the efforts, and financial risks you guys have borne during this offering. I would still be ecstatic over even a bone stock config aluminum hemi block. THANK YOU GUYS.