Originally Posted By Dodgeguy101
Some of you guys still kill me. A group of guys take over a failing business and you expect them to correct years of problems over night. I wish I had the means to need one of these blocks and the rest of parts to go with it.

Give them a break, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Not only took it over completely because of the management but really had to revamp the complete company. Then revamp the block with a lot of up grades and click on Darrens other posts to see those. They put in a lot of time and a ton of money into the new KB blocks. Who on here would do that. Yes we will just have to wait a little longer for a block and to get things right. The last time I talked to Tim Banning about what his objective was to get things right all ducks in a row and be able to give time lines from when you order a block till the time you will receive a block. Most of these guys are a one man operation or have a few employees. Many like Tim Banning and Ray Barton started all this as kind of a hobby and it has grown into something else much bigger. I remember when Ray worked out of the backend of the Knob Hill Speed and Custom on Eglinton ave, in Toronto back in the 70s. Sure glad these guys have had an interest to growing the Hemi Hobby in the last 30 years or we would be running the worn out iron 1963 Tech. Chrysler started with a few 65 aluminum heads tossed in.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY