I also use my July 4th trip to take stock of where all the brothers and friends are in their Drag Week preparations, since by that time, we were less than sixty days from hell week. A quick look around Darren's gave me little confidence that he would have anything ready. Stopping in at Dale's, the first thing I noticed was that the Ruster Duster still had very little in the way of new wiring, and both doors were off as they were in the middle of rebuilding the hinges. Inside Dale's garage, my old Challenger was front and center, and getting the bulk of the attention. I had just received a message from Facebook that the photo I posted of James taking possession of the E-body was five years old, and this was his first opportunity to go on Drag Week in three years, so 2018 HAD to be the year it all came together, and Dale was feeling that too.

Of course, anytime Dale has a running car, it's not like he's going to put it away, and concentrate just on the projects, so he was still playing with the Gremlin.

e1Ntmpf9-423506091.jpggxN0EmrK-423494775.jpg48gMnpoM-1169343378 (2).jpg20180707_182555 (1).jpg

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines