I have really enjoyed reading about all these great combo's on here. Its interesting to see how many went about it to meet their goals. I always enjoy reading about street combo's that are kinda like normal drivers. It was important to me that I built my car to run good on 91 to 93 pump as I wanted to drive it a lot and be able to get gas in any gas station I pull into. And I wanted my car very driver friendly where it would start easy and have good all around driveability. Besides I cant afford to build anything real fast anyway as I know that's out of my ballpark with my health and financial situation. But I gotta say I love being able to just drive my car anytime I want to a cruise , car show or to the track. And I love the Nostalgia Super Stock racing and so far every club I wanted to race with was glad to have me. I hope to hit a few NSS races this year if my budget lets me as my local track (Cecil County) has a club (Uninted NSS) that runs a race once a month and my son and I had a blast at their race in Oct. Basically just bracket racing with the cars I love. Best of luck to everyone with their cars and Merry Christmas to all my Moparts friends. Ron

Last edited by 383man; 12/17/18 06:41 PM.