Originally Posted By MadMopars
Originally Posted By Cab_Burge
Have you look at the Hurst Super Shifter 3? If not you might want to before buying any new shifter scope twocents

I saw a couple of those guys on eBay but if I'm not mistaken, those are an "H" pattern shifter correct? I was thinking I wanted to go with an "Inline" shift pattern setup this time around which is why I was looking at the V gate and RamRod option. Also, I'm thinking I'm going to dabble with nitrous on the Road Runner so I feel like it will be a pretty busy and stressful ride at times as a rookie. shruggy Is that Super Shifter 3 a pretty slick setup? work

I've used several SSIII's and there's one in my car now. It's not the shifter that makes the driver. The SSIII is a good shifter if you can find one. IIRC, the Super Shifter and the Super Shifter III are exactly the same except the III has a reverse lockout.

I've also use V-Gate shifters on the street. The only thing wrong with the V-Gate is you have to cut what I consider to be a massive hole in the floor and I hate that. Also, everybody who has one wants straight gold for them. The V-Gate is easy to drive on the street. The SSIII is about as good as it gets for a race shifter that has an H gate.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston