My daughter became the 3rd owner of an all matching numbers, fully documented 69 Charger R/T in Nov15. The car was produced in Dec69 and shipped to Crenshaw Dodge (now defunct) in LA. It was purchased by the original owner (a long time friend) in Aug69. He remembers the salesman trying to interest him in a car from a group of 69 Charger R/Ts with discounted prices. However, none of them had A/C (a requirement) as they were all hemi engines. The salesman even offered to add A/C to one of the hemi R/Ts. He ended up with a factory A/C 440.

He was (and still is) an avid camper and took the R/T on off road camping trips. I've asked him if he had any pictures of these trips. He has plenty but never thought to include the R/T in any of them. It was garaged at his Riverside CA home when not on the road.

In early 2010, my friend decided he was ready to sell the Charger. Since he knew I was into mopars he asked me to help sell it. My next door neighbor, a local fire chief, had always been interested in my mopar resto projects and been looking for a classic car himself. So I brought them together and my neighbor became the 2nd owner of the Charger in Aug2010. The Charger hadn't been run for a couple years, so I trailered it. Here are some pix of loading and arrival to it's new home.

image3.jpegLoading.jpgLoading3.jpgArrival1_29Aug2010.jpg
Last edited by 70runner; 10/07/18 03:41 PM.