Originally Posted By fast68plymouth
(It would appear the post that I’m responding to here has been deleted.
Apparently the rocker shaft fit in the saddles is a bit loose, and the poster was unhappy that I didn’t catch that when prepping the heads........ (THAT IS THE WAY IT READ TO ME INITIALLT TOO.)

There isn’t really any excuse for not catching this issue,...(I DISAGREE...where does your responsibility end? are you expected to verify the headbolt locations too?...exhaust pattern? valve angle? (THE ENGINE BUILDER IS RESPONSIBLE IMO.)

To my recollection, I never had the rocker gear here that was going to be used on these heads to test fit any of it.

Another possible solution would be to contact Mike at B3RE to see about having some shaft relocation spacers made, with the lower arc of the spacer made to match your heads.
He’d likely instruct you that you need the spacers anyway, so it would just be a matter of whether he could match the arc of those saddles or not.

WE ARE MEN, and inherently not good at communicating but even though you were not named for some reason I THOUGHT you were the one the OP was referring too. I now see his explanation but he needs to acknowledge that the way he expressed what he did ...didn't come off well. I don't agree that it was deleted because that would give him a better chance to speak to what he meant.