These are still std port window, and are easily the cheapest way I can think of to get to 350cfm with that sized opening.
If you have a combo where you feel that's advantageous....... These are probably a good option.

Hughes and T&D have rockers, and I don't think the cost is much different between these or the non-offset options.

To buy the bare heads(assuming the cnc version is around $1500/pr bare), some quality parts, and do a little rework like these are getting....... You'd have a little more in them than ootb TF 240's....... But you'd also have higher flowing raised port heads.

How that would play out on a typical "hot street/strip 505"...... I feel like these could work pretty well.
For sure, these aren't going to displace the TF240's as the current "value leader" in the BBM head arena.
But it's nice to have choices.

There is plenty of meat for these to be ported to MW size........ I'm kinda surprised they don't offer that as one of the options.

Someone asked about QC........

I have no idea by looking at the guides if they have improved the quality of them from a few years ago.
Supposedly they have...... We won't know until they have some time on them.

The overall casting quality and finish seems fine. There are no heli-coils in anything, and several of the hand finishing/deburring operations look crudely done.
The deck finish was decent(but not as smooth as what I'd prefer for MLS gaskets), the guides needed sizing, and the valve seats really should be touched up(Not even taking into account the flow gain potential).

If I were still building motors and a customer wanted to try them on a build, I'd use 'em.

68 Satellite, 383 with stock 906’s, 3550lbs, 11.18@123
Dealer for Comp Cams/Indy Heads